Hourly parking for Non-registered Visitors
(Applicable on Weekends and Public Holidays only)
The University will allow hourly parking for non-registered visitors' vehicles during weekends and public holidays with details as listed below:-
- Within the first 30 minutes - Free of charge
- $15 per hour (or part thereof) thereafter
- Payment will be accepted by Octopus only
- All non-registered visitors' vehicles must also comply with the Campus Traffic and Parking Regulations during their stay on campus
The University reserves the right to suspend visitors' parking as and when necessary e.g.
- when holding large events such as Info Day, Congregation... etc.
- when under extreme weather condition such as typhoon signal no. 8 or above and/or black rainstorm warning.